skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Study Abroad in Ireland
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Package
Thank you so much Aunt Cindy, Ralph, Meeka, and Opal for the birthday package!! I just received it in the mail today. I am so excited about the peanut butter! Hopefully we can set up a time to skype later this week and I can thank you via webcam.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(42)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(14)
Playboy of the Western World
Package
A Few Quick Notes
Oscar Wilde and the Bog Men
Walking Tour
The Curse of the Swans
Let's get off this cliff...just not in THAT direct...
The Obama Dance
Glendalough...kind of magical, kind of creepy
The Plan Is to Meet Gerard Butler
Woah Nelly!
The Guinness Factory and Chinese Food
You Look Like Spider Man's Girlfriend
Arrival
Contributors
Ashton
Ashton
No comments:
Post a Comment